Name: George Lentz
Office location: 164-2022
Phone number: 869-4435
- D.B.A. Finance/Real Estate: Indiana University
- M.B.A. Finance/Real Estate: Indiana University
- B.A. Political Science: Santa Clara University
Undergraduate and graduate courses in Financial Management, Fundamentals of Real Estate, Real Estate Finance and Real Estate Investment Analysis.
Most recent publications:
- “Does Mandatory Disclosure Affect Subprime Lending to Minority Neighborhoods?” Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 36, 2012, pp. 900-924, with Zsuzsa R. Huszar and Wei Yu.
- “Comparing the Characteristics and Performance of Private Equity Offering Firms with Seasoned Equity Offering Firms,” Journal of Economics & Management, Vol. 1, No. 1, January 2005, pp. 57-83, with Shin-Hering Michelle Chu and Espen Robak.
- “Supply Adjustments in the Commercial Real Estate Market to Demand and Policy Shocks,” Real Estate Economics, Vol. 27, No. 2, 1999, pp. 231-262, with K.S. Maurice Tse.