Name: Wei Yu
Office location: 164-2026
Phone number: (909) 869-2402
- Ph.D. Finance: Rutgers University
- M.S. Economics: Western Illinois University
- M.A. Finance: Zhejiang University
- B.A. International Finance: Zhejiang University
Undergraduate and graduate courses in Financial Management, Financial Institutions and Markets, and Evaluation of Financial Policies.
Most recent publications:
- “The Role of Home Equity Lending in the Recent Mortgage Crisis,” with Michael LaCour-Little and Libo Sun, Real Estate Economics, 41(4), forthcoming 2013.
- “Supply Chain Management and Financial Performance: Literature Review and Future Directions,” with Min Shi, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, Vol. 33, No. 10, 1283-1317, 2013.
- “Does Regulatory Disclosure Affect Lending Practices? A Study of Subprime Lending to Minority Neighborhoods,” with Zsuzsa R. Husza’r and George Lentz, Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 36, No. 4, 900-924, 2012.
- “Pricing Strategy and Corporate Bond Value: Evidence from the Airline Industry,” with Min Shi, International Journal of Operations Research and Information Systems, 3(3), 40-52, July-September 2012.
- “What Role Did Piggyback Lending Play in the Housing Bubble and Mortgage Collapse?” with Michael LaCour-Little and Charles Calhoun, Journal of Housing Economics, Vol. 20, No. 2, 81–100, 2011.
- “Dispersed Trading and the Prevention of Market Failure: The Case of the Copenhagen Stock Exchange,” with David C. Porter, Carsten Tanggaard and Daniel G. Weaver, European Financial Management, Vol. 14, No. 2, 243-267, 2008.