Services for the University Community
Type of Service
The Customer Insights Lab provides the following services to faculty and student researchers.
- Literature review (article search and delivering pdf files)
- Preparing computer-aided data collection using Media Lab or Qualtrics
- Listing studies in Business Research Panel (
systems) and recruiting participants sona
- Administering a survey or an experiment in the lab on behalf of researchers
- Data entry and coding
- Basic data analysis and a short write-up of results (e.g., descriptive statistics, cross-tabulation, Chi-square test, a test of means using
- Proofreading articles
Capabilities Available for the University Community
- Subject Pool Management System: Policy and Instructions for Researchers and Instructors
- Business Research Panel Portal (For Student Participants)
- Cal Poly Pomona has a university-wide license for all faculty, staff, and students, who can use the service for free with valid Bronco id and password. Once you click the link, you will be directed to the central login page for online resources, a page that you need to go through when entering online resources such as Blackboard, Bronco Direct, and Lynda.com. If you are already logged in, no further login is needed.
- If you are a student affiliated with CPP College of Business Administration, new to Qualtrics, and need a new account, use the following self-guided instruction.
- If you are faculty or staff and need assistance, please contact the lab administrator.
- Employment Opportunities at the Lab (Apply)
Technical Support and Fee Information
For questions regarding participation as an instructor or students (e.g., for technical Issues in the use of Business Sona Systems Subject Pool Management System or credit issues), contact the lab's Research Lead:
Research Team, Customer Insights Lab
College of Business Administration
Cal Poly Pomona