- Learning Goal #1: Students will acquire discipline-specific knowledge and apply this
knowledge to solve specific business and societal problems.
- Learning Goal #2: Students will develop informational competencies, enabling them to be
critical and entrepreneurial thinkers and express ideas through effective
written and oral reports.
- Learning Goal #3: Students will be able to effectively address issues of conflict,
organizational power and politics.
- Learning Goal #4: Students will demonstrate professionalism, strong work ethic, and
- Learning Goal #5: Students will develop competencies to become ethical, socially
responsible, law abiding, and global citizens.
- Learning Goal #6: Students will become adept at leading and functioning effectively in
multicultural and diverse teams.