Business Information Literacy
The College of Business Administration has assigned librarians that manage the library collection for business research. Navigate ABI/INFORM Complete, IBISWorld, Mergent Online etc. with their help. Take advantage of their expertise! Make an appointment with your Business Librarians; it will help streamline your research projects.
- Reduce anxiety toward academic libraries and college-level research.
Create awareness of key services and resources available through the library (reference desk, multimedia support, tutoring, etc.).
- Identify information needs and retrieve relevant information.
- Analyze topic statements and formulate search strategies.
- Search for and retrieve books and scholarly articles.
- Evaluate information found on the public web.
- Use information ethically (plagiarism, style manuals).
- Preparing a bibliography.
Last Modified by Stella: January 11, 2019