What required courses will I be able to take in semesters?
- Accounting (PDF) (Updated on 4/12/18)
- Computer Information Systems (PDF) (Updated on 5/16/18)
- E-Business (PDF) (Updated on 4/27/18)
- Finance, Real Estate and Law (PDF) (Updated on 3/13/18)
- International Business (PDF) (Updated on 3/13/18)
- Management and Human Resources (PDF) (Updated on 3/14/18)
- Marketing Management (PDF) (Updated on 3/13/18)
- Technology and Operations Management (PDF) (Updated on 3/16/18)
Use the Conversion Guide to determine what your remaining quarter curriculum requirements translate to in semesters.
For more information regarding Semester Conversion, please click on Frequency Asked Questions.
What degree requirements do I follow?
- Curriculum Sheets
- Go to your Degree Progress Report (DPR) and look at the Current Academic Objective. It will state your curriculum year.
For more information, please come to the CBA Student Success Center in Building 164, Room 1060.
Last Modified by Stella Fong-Chen: May 16, 2018 at 1:36 p.m.