Global Student Challenge
We are excited to announce our partnership with the Global Student Challenge powered by The Fresh Connection. Every year the Challenge pits teams from across the globe against each other in search of the world’s Top Talent in Supply Chain Management. The Global Student Challenge powered by The Fresh Connection is the #1 competition in the Supply Chain domain with record numbers of students, universities and companies joining every year.
Here's how you can participate:
- Create a team of 4 dedicated students and an endorsing teacher that are interested in participating.
- Register your team of four and your endorsing teacher here. Make sure each member of your team has an account!
- Finish all four of your Qualification Rounds before January 15th, 2018 (final deadline now extended to Jan 22, 2018) and obtain a positive weighted ROI in the 3rd or 4th round.
- Complete your profile in the Talent Connection and prepare for the Regional Finals located at Cal Poly Pomona!
What happens next?
- After qualifying, you will be invited to participate in the California Regional Final event on January 27th at Cal Poly Pomona.
- If you win at the Regional Final, you will be invited to continue onto the Global Final Challenge in Zwolle, Netherlands, in May 2018.
Cal Poly Pomona's Experience:
In April 2017, one team representing Cal Poly Pomona won the Regional Finals located at USC in Los Angeles and continued onto the final challenge in Zwolle, Netherlands! There, they had the opportunity to network with top Supply Chain Management talents including fellow students and Supply Chain professionals from all over the world! Cal Poly's team was placed 4th out of 20 teams from across the world. This competition is an excellent opportunity to give you global recognition, potential job opportunities, and an immersive experience!
Teachers that are interested in endorsing a team and seek to know more about what to expect, please feel free to contact Yuanjie He, Chair of the Technology and Operations Management Department at Cal Poly Pomona (email@example.com)