Graduation & Commencement FAQ
- When will I be graduating?
- When can I apply for graduation?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- Can I participate in the Spring Commencement, even though I will be finishing up courses in Summer or Fall?
You may apply for graduation when you are within 20 units of graduating. Visit the Graduation website for specific deadlines.
You apply for graduation from your Student Center in BroncoDirect and you must pay the application fee. Juniors & Seniors are encouraged to attend one of the 2018-19 "Ready, Set, Graduate" workshops to receive more information:
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018 @ 12pm, BSC, Ursa Major A
- Thursday, October 11, 2018 @ 4pm, BSC, Ursa Major B
No registration required.
The CEIS Advising Center also offers Graduation Workshops every semester!
Yes, you may as long as you only have 6 units remaining. This is subject to change annually. Visit the Early Commencement Participation (ECP) website for any changes: www.cpp.edu/~registrar/graduation/commencement-participation