Graduation & Commencement FAQ
- When will I be graduating?
- When can I apply for graduation?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- Can I participate in the Spring Commencement, even though I will be finishing up courses in Summer or Fall?
You may apply for graduation when you are within 20 units of graduating. Visit the Graduation website for specific deadlines.
You apply for graduation from your Student Center in BroncoDirect and you must pay the application fee. Juniors & Seniors are encouraged to attend one of the 2017-18 "Ready, Set, Graduate" workshops to receive more information:
- Tuesday, November 7, 2017 @ 4pm in the BSC, Ursa Major AB
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 @ 12pm in the BSC, Ursa Minor
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018 @ 12pm, in BSC, Ursa Major AB
- Thursday, January 11, 2018 @ 4pm, BSC, Ursa Major AB
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 @ 12pm, BSC, Ursa Major AB
- Thursday, April 5, 2018 @ 4pm, BSC, Ursa Major AB
No registration required.
Yes, you may as long as you only have 8 units remaining. This is subject to change annually. Visit the Early Commencement Participation (ECP) website for any changes: www.cpp.edu/~registrar/graduation/commencement-participation