Becoming a Peer Advisor
Deadline: May 20, 2018 (11:59 P.M.)
- Current CEIS undergraduate student
- Junior standing with at least 24 units taken at CPP
- CPP GPA 3.0 or Core GPA 3.0
- Commit to five non-consecutive days for training, and weekly hours in the Peer Advising & Career Center.
- Cover Letter, Resume, and two (2) References
- FIRST APPLICATION - Submit formal online application through Handshake
- SECOND APPLICATION – Complete a “Peer Advisor Application” (pages 3-4 of this packet) and submit it during your interview (if selected). You must include the following:
- Cover Letter
- Two References (one from a Cal Poly Pomona faculty or staff member, and one from a professional);
- Complete an interview, if invited (applicants that pass the Application process).