Credential Program Orientation Schedule
Our teacher credential programs require prospective students to participate in an orientation. Please participate in an orientation appropriate for your interest:
- Multiple Subject (Elementary) and Single Subject (Secondary) Programs
- Teacher Intern Program
- Education Specialist Program
The orientations for our multiple and single subject credential programs are now online. To access, follow the directions below:
Orientation for Cal Poly Pomona Students:
- Login to Blackboard using your BroncoName and BroncoPassword
- Click the Organizations tab at the top of the screen
- In the Organization Search box type "Credential Services Program Orientation" (without quotations) and click Go
- Click the double-down arrow icon next to the Organization ID and then click Enroll
- You will be asked to self-enroll. Click Submit to self-enroll.
- You will see the message action successful if you have been enrolled
- Click ok to continue
Orientation for Non-Cal Poly Pomona Students:
- Click here to view the Teacher Intern Program Orientation.
- Download a free PDF file reader if necessary.
*Education Specialist Program orientations will be held online and must be completed prior to program admission.*
While we diligently try not to make changes, all orientation dates are subject to change without notice.
Education Specialist Orientation
|Wednesday, July 18, 2018||5:00 - 6:00 pm||
Please register here to receive a Zoom virtual meeting invitation.
|Wednesday, October 17, 2018||5:00 - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday, February 20, 2019||5:00 - 6:00 pm|