Advising & Registration
Liberal Studies Advising
The Liberal Studies Department has a dedicated team of faculty and staff available to support you in pursuing your educational and career goals. Please find our team members below and contact us when you’re ready to schedule an appointment.
Your College Advisor is the first person to contact for:
- Guidance towards graduation
- Recommendations on courses and class schedules
- Clearing Advising holds
- Discussing strategies to improve your GPA
- Finding updates on college news
- Submitting petitions, appeals and academic planners
- General questions about the College, University or transfer credits
Berlinda Crawford Bldg 94, Room 207 firstname.lastname@example.org Schedule an Appointment: contact Rebecca Briseno (see right side panel)
The Liberal Studies faculty advisors can provide counsel on discipline related curriculum, and support you on your journey to graduate school or your career path.
Choose from any of the LS faculty advisors below and contact them directly for an appointment.
|Dr. Christina Chavez-Reyes(Education)Bldg 94, Room email@example.com||Dr. Estela Ballon (Social Sciences)Bldg 94, Room firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Karen Langlois (Humanities)Bldg 94, Room email@example.com|
The Career Center at Cal Poly Pomona has a dedicated Career Counselor for all CEIS students who provides guidance and support for:
- Selecting a major
- Researching career paths and graduate programs
- Writing a resume & preparing for an interview
- Effectively searching for jobs in your career field
Schedule an AppointmentContact:
Bldg 94, Room 203
Be ready to provide your following information:
- Bronco Number
- Telephone number
- Available days/times
- Reason for advising
For Faculty advising, contact the faculty advisor directly for an appointment.