Student Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Program (SIED)
The Student Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Program (SIED) at Cal Poly Pomona is a cutting-edge program designed for student entrepreneurs to become successful business leaders in the global era. By attending this program, students will acquire knowledge in innovation and entrepreneurship, and gain practical skills on business writing and negotiation. Students also have opportunities to visit local businesses and incubators to stimulate their thinking about launching and managing their own startups in the future.
- High-quality lectures taught by CPP professors and industry experts
- Hands-on workshops to gain practical business skills
- Field trips to local businesses and startup incubators
- Opportunities to interact with successful CPP alumni entrepreneurs
- Discover individual business leadership style
- Gain public speaking skills through presentations
- Entrepreneurship in the U.S.
- Marketing for Startups
- Intercultural Communication Skills in Global Business
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Design Thinking
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Funding Sources for Startups
*Classes conducted in English only for maximum language exposure and fluency. Final project will showcase the students’ newly acquired skills and knowledge.
Who Should Attend
International university students aged 18 or above.
February 1 - 14, 2018
$2,980/person (2 weeks)
December 15, 2017
*Program fee includes:
- Academic courses and campus activities
- Lodging (double occupancy in University Village)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Ground transportation of site visits