College of the Extended University

Academic Studies Program

Students WalkingAcademic Studies Program (ASP) 

Qualified international students can take university courses for credits that may transfer to their home university. Students can enroll in language courses if needed, in addition to undergraduate and graduate courses that are available. Students may enroll for up to four terms. Visit the CPELI website for more information: