Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training provides participants with problem-solving skills to ensure product, service improvements, and increase an organization’s success. The training is ideal for those from various industries such as, healthcare, finance, manufacturing, nonprofit, and government. The emphasis of the training is on the sections of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) framework that defines quality of business effectiveness and practices. Participants will learn how to use many of the Six Sigma Green Belt methods and tools to lead projects in quality improvement and notably increase profits for their organizations/companies. Employees with the Six Sigma Green Belt certification serve as a trained team member who ensures quality and exceptional performance outcomes for their organization.
The 6σ certificate program is ideal for:
- Professionals wanting to learn about quality improvement.
- Professionals wanting to advance in their careers, and increase their earning potential.
- Professionals who are considering pursuing a Black Belt certification, the Six Sigma Green Belt addresses required concepts for the more advanced training and certification.
Due to limited seating, students are encouraged to enroll early through the online registration process or by calling the College of the Extended University.
There are no prerequisites. Participants do not have to have Six Sigma White or Yellow Belt certification for the Six Sigma Green Belt training.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply essential Lean Six Sigma problem-solving skills
- Implement quality improvement techniques using DMAIC model
- Identify and utilize tools to increase product and service performance
- Optimize “learn by doing” in class practice of the theory
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt|
|1 Courses Total||40 Hours Total|