Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training provides participants with problem-solving skills to ensure product, service improvements, and increase an organization’s success. The training is ideal for those from various industries such as, healthcare, finance, manufacturing, nonprofit, and government. The emphasis of the training is on the sections of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) framework that defines quality of business effectiveness and practices. Participants will learn how to use many of the Six Sigma Green Belt methods and tools to lead projects in quality improvement and notably increase profits for their organizations/companies. Employees with the Six Sigma Green Belt certification serve as a trained team member who ensures quality and exceptional performance outcomes for their organization.
The 6σ certificate program is ideal for:
- Professionals wanting to learn about quality improvement.
- Professionals wanting to advance in their careers, and increase their earning potential.
- Professionals who are considering pursuing a Black Belt certification, the Six Sigma Green Belt addresses required concepts for the more advanced training and certification.
Due to limited seating, students are encouraged to enroll early through the online registration process or by calling the College of the Extended University.
There are no prerequisites. Participants do not have to have Six Sigma White or Yellow Belt certification for the Six Sigma Green Belt training.
Akhilesh Gulati is a Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Lean Leader, TRIZ Facilitator, and holds an MBA from UCLA, an MS in Marine Systems Management and a BS in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
He has more than 20 years experience in operations and process improvement, innovation, design and quality management. He is skilled in the art of work process analysis, production and re-engineering across a wide variety of industries including shipbuilding, oil and gas, aerospace, insurance, healthcare, technology, manufacturing and housing development. His vast experience has given him the opportunity to work on a number of both transactional and manufacturing processes to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and grow company profitability.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply essential Lean Six Sigma problem-solving skills
- Implement quality improvement techniques using DMAIC model
- Identify and utilize tools to increase product and service performance
- Optimize “learn by doing” in class practice of the theory
|SGB 110: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt|
|Register||Course Code||Session Dates||Hours||Fees|
|SGB 110 (SU19-1)||July 13 - August 10||40||$1495|
|SGB 110 (FA19-1)||November 2 - December 7|