Who Should Enroll?
- Students who are interested in the business of craft beer and beer production.
- Students with some home‐brewing experience who want to refine their skills.
- Students seeking an immersive and practical experience in craft brewing
to expand their personal and professional knowledge in this dynamic industry.
For BRW050 ‐ Principles of Brewing:
- Introduce students to the brewing industry and its components.
- Familiarize students with brewing ingredients and their effects on flavors.
- Provide a solid foundation for a successful internship in the Certified Assistant Brewer
- Provide students with the tools necessary for success within the brewing industry.
For BRW200 ‐ Cellarman Internship Program:
- Introduce students to the brewing environment with hands‐on participation.
- Allow students to participate in the production line (canning, bottling, kegging).
- Safely coach the students through brewing at an industry level.
- Transfer beers to kegs and understand the fundamentals of counter pressure bottle filling.
- Provide students with the tools necessary to be successful within the brewing industry.
- Students will receive the Certified Assistant Brewer certificate signifying the completion of a 80‐
- Those students taking BRW050 as a prerequisite will receive a Certificate of Completion denoting
passage of the Principles of Brewing class.