Who Should Enroll?
- Adults age 21+ who want to learn the science and art of craft brew beer.
- Students who are interested in the business of craft beer and beer production.
- Students with some home‐brewing experience who want to refine their skills.
- Students seeking an immersive and practical experience in craft brewing
to expand their personal and professional knowledge in this dynamic industry.
Online Component of the Assistant Brewery Internship:
- Introduce students to the brewing industry and its components.
- Familiarize students with brewing ingredients and their effects on flavors.
- Provide a solid foundation for a successful internship in the Assistant Brewer Internship Program.
- Provide students with the tools necessary for success within the brewing industry.
For BRW200 ‐ Assistant Brewer Internship Program:
- Introduce students to the brewing environment with hands‐on participation.
- Allow students to participate in the production line (canning, bottling, kegging).
- Safely coach the students through brewing at an industry level.
- Transfer beers to kegs and understand the fundamentals of counter pressure bottle filling.
- Provide students with the tools necessary to be successful within the brewing industry.
- Students will receive the Certified Assistant Brewer certificate signifying the completion of