Fashion Tech Summer Camps
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to Cal Poly Pomona’s shortened summer schedule in preparation for the semester conversion in fall 2018, our general public Bronco Academy STEAM Camps, the Fashion Tech Summer Camp and our Custom Youth Programs will not be offered in summer 2018.
Please check our website often for announcements about youth programs to be held in summer 2019. We look forward to seeing you then!
Have a creative eye for fashion but also love our hi-tech world? Then Cal Poly Pomona Fashion Tech Summer Camps Are for You!
The Don B. Huntley College of Agriculture and the College of the Extended University are pleased to offer two exciting summer camp options for teens interested in exploring the Fashion Industry.
Coming Summer 2019
Stay Informed! Add your name to our interest list and we will send you updates on class schedules, registration dates and pricing as information becomes available.
The Fashion Tech Teen Summer Programs for Ages 13-18
Enjoy an enriching (awesome) summer experience, alongside other teens and staff who share your love for fashion.
- Research fashion trends, design your own product line, and present in a virtual fashion show (fashion product development program).
- Design and produce your own fashion garment.
- Build valuable STEM skills and gain insights that will help you in high school, college, and beyond.
- Create an item for your Resume and ePortfolio, and gain an edge for college and beyond.
- Experience college life first-hand during our residential program. You’ll live in the dorms; explore the campus; socialize and discover cool campus hangouts such as the Bronco Student Center and visit the amazing BRIC (Bronco Recreation and Intramural Complex).
Just imagine – in the near future, you could be an undergrad majoring in fashion technology and business!
Courses sponsored by the Cal Poly Pomona Foundation, Inc.