Please feel free to take full advantage of the following resources.
Spatial Data Sources
- The California Spatial Information Library
- National Spatial Data Infrastructure: Geospatial Data One-Stop
- Berkeley Digital Library SunSITE
- University of Arkansas Libraries’ Guide to U.S. Geospatial and Attribute Data
“The Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (URISA) is a nonprofit association of professionals using [GIS] and other information technologies to solve challenges in state/provincial and local government agencies and departments.”
- SoCal URISA
The Southern California Chapter of URISA.
The American Association of Geographers.
The American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Census Bureau
The United States Census Bureau.
The National Imagery and Mapping Agency.
The National Oceanography and Atmospheric Administration.
NOAA’s real-time coastal observation and forecast.
The National Geodetic Survey.
The United States Geologic Survey.
The Spatial Data Transfer Standard information site.
- Check BroncoConnection - run by Career Center