First CLASS Coaching
Student Coaching in the College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences (CLASS)
CLASS, in partnership with the Division of Students Affairs, is providing a valuable added resource to your college experience: your very own Coach! Your First CLASS Coach will work with you for your first year here at Cal Poly Pomona, to ensure that you are performing your best and getting the most out of your college experience.
Students who take advantage of Coaching get more out of their academic experience.
Benefits of Coaching include:
- Regular, one-on-one meetings with your own First CLASS Coach
- Individualized support in your career, educational, and personal growth
- Strategies and tools to make sure you get the most from your education
- Quick referrals to appropriate school resources, including important community resources
Our First CLASS Coaches:
- Receive extensive training, making them experts in helping you get the most out of your investment in your education.
- Are passionate about your success and committed to working with you as you pursue your degree here at Cal Poly, Pomona.
- Tailor their coaching to your individual needs.
Whether you want tips to integrate school into life, tactics to succeed in your exams, or strategies to maintain a high level of motivation. Have questions? Your Coach has answers!