English Major Advising Meeting for Freshmen through Juniors
Mar 19, 2019 12:00 PM to Mar 19, 2019 12:50 PM at Building 24, Room 101
This required advising meeting for all English majors continuing next year will help to answer all of your advising-related questions, including:
- What classes will be offered next year?
- How far am I from graduation?
- Which classes do I actually need to take?
- Are we really required to take a foreign language?
- Should I convert to a semester or quarter curriculum?
- What am I doing with my life?
Dr. Fucaloro will cover course requirements, prerequisites, and answer all of your questions about completing your English major. Students who do not attend this meeting will be required to meet one-on-one with an advisor before registering for Fall 2019 classes.