Center for Macromolecular Modeling and Materials Design
Our purpose is to provide extensive interdisciplinary education in computational and experimental techniques that will graduate students with the agility to adapt in a technological world that is seeing the traditional separation between science and engineering disappear.
- Involve students as active participants in hypothesis-driven research
- Bring real world research and development into our courses
- Support interdisciplinary research and industry collaborations
- Acquire high-quality, shared, co-located resources
- Offer affordable access to member faculty, their students and collaborators
- Develop and maintain lecture and laboratory curriculum modules