Ready To Apply?
Please see below for more information on the application process or click on Apply Now to start your online application.
Intensive English Program
Now accepting applications for:
- Summer 2019 (June 5 - August 2)
- Fall A 2019 (August 14 - October 11)
- Fall B 2019 (October 15 - December 13)
For information on dates and fees, please visit Important Dates & Fees.
Applications are accepted year-round. Students can choose to study for the Fall A, Fall B, Spring A, Spring B, or Summer terms. Each term is 8 weeks long, and students study one level in one term before moving on to the next level the following term. Students can choose to study for one or more terms when they apply.
Applications are submitted online only. Please allow 3-5 business days for applications to be processed. Your I-20 will be issued after the application is processed and will be sent directly to you.
It's easy to apply! Just submit an online application and upload the following items:
- $175 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Passport copy (front page with photo)
- Official Bank Statement (see below for requirements)
- Must be on official bank letterhead
- Must contain accountholder name, account information, and account balance
- Must be in English
- Must be dated within six months of desired program start date
- Please see chart below for minimum amount required -- based on how many terms you are applying to study
*If you are using someone else's bank statement, please have them fill out a Statement of Financial Support Form
Are you ready? Apply Now!
Are you looking for the American Semester Program? Visit the new ASP homepage for more information.
We have answers! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or to learn more!