Conditional Admission How Do I Apply
Instructions for Conditional Admission Pre-Evaluation Application
Things to remember:
- Agents may fill out the pre-evaluation application on behalf of student
- All information submitted needs to be student information- not agent information
- Agents should keep record of student login information to give to student
- The account created will be the students account for all CPELI related payments and processes
- Locate Conditional Admission Pre-Evaluation Application on CPELI website and click on link.
- Please check to make sure the application is for the correct academic year that the student is applying for.
- Create student login
- This login will create a student account in our database. The student will use this account for all CPELI related payments and process.
- Complete online application.
- Please attach all the required documents under correct categories.
- If there is anything else you would like to let us know, please enter that information under Additional Information. For example, have you taken IELTS, TOEFL or SAT? Have you traveled to the US before? Have you previously studied at an English Language Institution before? If there is no other information you would like us to know, please put N/A under Additional Information.