5th Annual Student RSCA Conference
Please read guidelines below before starting application.
Deadline to make changes to an already submitted application: Feb 8th.
Abstract acceptance will be sent out in early February 2017. All team members who will be attending the conference must register individually.
Please select a lead author for your project. Only 1 abstract submission is required per project. Before beginning your application, please make sure you have:
- Abstract (250 words or less)
- Names of each group member (please check spelling)
- Student ID number of each member of your team
- Faculty Mentor's name and email address
- If appropriate, a short summary of your research results (250 words or less)
After the lead author has submitted a project abstract, the faculty mentor must approve of the project title, abstract, presenters, and presentation type.
Please submit any abstract changes by filling out the form below. The last day to submit any changes is February 8th, 2017 at 11:59pm.
Type of Presentation
Oral And Performance Presentation
- Presenters will share their research, including any findings, with an audience.
- 10-minute presentation, followed by 3 minutes of Q & A.
- Examples: PowerPoint presentation, reading, or dance.
- Click here to learn more about Oral And Performance Presentation etiquette.
Poster and Creative Works Showcase
- Presenters will interact with their audience on a 1-1 basis. Presenters engage viewers through conversation and feedback about the work they have on display.
- One and a half hour long session.
- Examples: posters, artwork, prototypes, and design projects.
- Click here to learn more about Poster and Creative Works Showcase etiquette.