Transitioning to College?
Failing at Normal - An ADHD Success Story:
ADHD Recommended Reading:
• Driven to Distraction (Revised): Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder. Hallowell, E. M. & Ratey, J. J. (2011). http://amzn.to/2bh927i
• A New Understanding of ADHD in Children and Adults: Executive Function Impairments. Brown, T. E. (2013). http://amzn.to/2c0BUor
• The Smart but Scattered Guide to Success: How to Use Your Brain's Executive Skills to Keep Up, Stay Calm, and Get Organized at Work and at Home. Dawson, P. & Guare, R. (2016). http://amzn.to/2bh8lee
• The Disorganized Mind: Coaching Your ADHD Brain to Take Control of Your Time, Tasks, and Talents. Ratey, N. A. (2008). http://amzn.to/2bdlpPH
• The Adult ADHD Tool Kit: Using CBT to Facilitate Coping Inside and Out. Ramsey, R. & Rostain, A. http://amzn.to/2bh9vGW