DRC’s Mobility Assistance Cart (MAC) provides intra-campus cart service for eligible students, faculty, and staff with mobility difficulties.
Students: Complete the DRC registration process in order to receive services: DRC Registration
Faculty and Staff: Contact the Office of Equity, Inclusion, and Compliance (OEIC) at 909.869.4646 to determine eligibility for services. Once eligibility is confirmed, DRC will email the individual to coordinate services. To request rides, the individual must follow the steps below.
Process for Use of Mobility Assistance Services
- Eligible individuals complete a MAC Request form indicating rides needed (both recurring & one-time only).
- The individual emails the completed form to DRC (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least one day prior to the requested ride.
- Same say rides can be requested by individuals who have been approved for MAC service or who have submitted an application. Rides are subject to availability but will be accommodated whenever possible.
- The individual will receive a confirmation email when the request has been processed.
- Riders must be at the pickup location at the scheduled time. The cart driver will wait five (5) minutes for the individual to arrive at the pickup location.
- If a scheduled ride is not required, the individual must contact DRC (909.869.3333, email@example.com) at least one hour prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- If an individual cancels a ride without contacting DRC (i.e., no-show) 3 or more times per quarter, services may be suspended until the individual meets with the Mobility Cart Coordinator to evaluate effective use of services.
MAC Services Hours
Monday – Thursday: 7:15am-5:45pm
Additional MAC Evening Hours*
Monday – Thursday: 5:45-10:00pm
Friday: Not Available
*Requests for rides after 5:45pm must be made a minimum of 2 days in advance. No same-day requests will be accepted.
Medical parking permits are available through Parking and Transportation Services at 909.869.3070.