- PhD - Chemical Engineering, 2007 - Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA
- MS - Chemical Engineering, 2003 - Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USA
- MS - Automation, 2002 - Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- BS - Automation, 1999 - Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- I have been working in industry as chemical process design consultant for 10 years. My consulting/research interests lie in the general areas of process systems engineering (process design and control, dynamics and optimization, and computational modeling and applied mathematics) with applications to a variety of industrial and engineering processes in refinery, petrochemical area, bioenergy, plant-wide energy saving, emission control, etc. My experience covers from PFD design, P&ID design, to pilot plant study, and commercialized process development.