MSDN Academic Alliance Software Center
Student Instructions for Requesting Selected Microsoft Products via MSDN Academic Alliance Software Center
Several Microsoft MSDNAA licensed products are available to Cal Poly Pomona College of Engineering students from the MSDN Academic Alliance Software Center. Some of the popular downloadable products include:
- Visual Studio
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server
To request any or all of the above products:
- Go on-line to the following URL: https://services.engineering.cpp.edu/ELMSUIV/?action=signin
- Click the "Log In" button and you will be redirected to our server for authentication.
- Read the User Agreement and click the “Agree” button at the bottom of the page to go to the next page.
- Enter your assigned Engineering Username and Password.
- Follow the on-line instructions to complete the request.