Scholarships are gift aid and do not have to be repaid. Scholarships are offered through Cal Poly Pomona as well as several organizations, businesses and community groups that are external to the university. Scholarships are generally awarded on the basis of academic merit, leadership, talent, and/or community service. Financial need is a criterion for some, but not all, scholarships. Eligibility criteria, application procedures, and deadlines may vary by program.
Please note: Scholarship offers will be made based on the availability of funds
Cal Poly Pomona scholarships are available through the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships, the academic colleges and campus departments.
Cal Poly Pomona Scholarship Application (For All On-Campus Scholarships)
Bronco Scholarship Application (BSA) - online application for scholarship opportunities from colleges, departments, clubs, and offices throughout campus. For specific deadlines, go to the Bronco Scholarship Application.
Cal Poly Pomona Scholarship Opportunities
- College & Department Scholarships
- Honors Fellowship
- Campus Clubs & Organizations
- Study Abroad Scholarships
External Scholarship Opportunities
- More Scholarship Opportunities - scholarship opportunities from companies and organizations off-campus
- Scholarships that do not require US citizenship
- National Association of Fellowship Advisors' Suggested Scholarships - These include the Fulbright Scholarship, the Marshall Scholarship, and the Gates Scholarship among many other top awards.
- Undergraduate Research Program Scholarships for Research Projects
- Additional Scholarship Resources
- Scholarship Search Engine
Need help writing an essay? Get some great tips at Scholarship Essay Writing Tips.