Friday, May 17, 2019
- 4:00 pm – Collins College of Hospitality Management
- 8:00 pm – College of Environmental Design
Saturday, May 18, 2019
- 8:00 am – College of Engineering (new time)
- 3:00 pm – College of Letters, Arts and Social Sciences
- 8:00 pm – Don B. Huntley College of Agriculture
Sunday, May 19, 2019
- 8:00 am – College of Business Administration (new time)
- 3:00 pm – College of Science
- 8:00 pm - College of Education and Integrative Studies
Students must check-in one hour before ceremony at corner of University Drive and Mansion Lane.
All ceremonies are held at the University Quad. All Bags are Subject to Search.
Parking Permits Not Required
Parking for guests with disabilities is located in Lot "C" and "F8". Please display your Disabled Parking Placard.
Pick-up and Drop-off: Rideshare services, and Taxis may access Lot "C" through Kellogg Drive/Red Gum Lane.
Limousine parking must be arranged in advance. A parking officer will provide parking instructions. Please notify email@example.com by May 1, 2019 to request limousine parking.
Admission Tickets Not Required
Admission tickets are not required. First come first serve for guest seating. Please advise your guests to arrive at least one hour prior to the ceremony. Allow additional time for large ceremonies (Business, CLASS, Engineering, and Science).