Support the University Library
As the "intellectual and cultural heart of the campus", the University Library welcomes students, faculty, staff, researchers, alumni, and community members to a collection of 2.4 million items including 756,000 volumes, 1.5 million microforms, and 13,000 maps. The University Library also subscribes to 3,000 periodicals and 2,800 online journals and databases. As the campus' principal learning center, the University Library features a 24-hour Lab with 78 computer stations and round table sitting areas, a Special Events Room for seminars, symposia, and receptions, six classrooms including a 120 seat tiered lecture hall, and two information literacy laboratories.
- Creation of an endowment to support the Hispanic Studies Collection
- Creation of a student scholarships endowment
- Creation of a Golden Leaves authors/lecturer series endowment
- Creation of an art program / gallery endowment
- Creation of a learning commons endowment
Associate Director of Parent Philanthrophy