Resources for CPP Faculty and Staff
Services for Faculty/Staff
Request a Guest Lecture:
Counselors and Health Educators are available to present a variety of topics to your students, time and staffing permitting.
- For a Health Education presentation from the Wellness Center, please complete an Outreach Program/Assistance Request form at least 2-3 weeks in advance.
- For a Counselor presentation from Counseling Services, please complete a program request at least 2-3 weeks in advance.
Limited topics are available for faculty or staff to request for the benefit of their students. Because our funding source is student fees, a counselor would be happy to deliver any of the following topics given a lead time of 2-3 weeks. Please complete a program request to inquire about this service.
- Identifying and Helping Students in Distress
- Review of Services Provided at Counseling Services
- Understanding Mental Illness and Reducing Stigma (Introductory)
- Setting Healthy Boundaries with Students
Limited Care from Health Services
As a CPP faculty or staff member, you may receive limited services from the Health Center.