Birth Control Options
Are you about to have your first Women's Health Exam or wondering about the different forms of birth control? Get all your questions answered at a Birth Control Options class taken online through Blackboard. A video of a Health Educator will go over everything that happens during the Women's Health Exam and the types of birth control that are available, both hormonal and non-hormonal, how to use them properly and how effective they are. STD/STI testing will also be covered.
- Login to Blackboard using your BroncoName and BroncoPassword.
- Click the “Organizations" tab at the top of the screen.
- In the Organization Search box type "Birth Control Options" (without quotations) and click Go.
- Click the double-down arrow icon next to the Organization ID at the bottom of the page, and then click “Enroll.”
- You will be asked to self-enroll.
- Click Submit to self-enroll.
Call Health Services at 909-869-4000 and make an appointment with a Health Educator if you wish to discuss your concerns further or have additional unanswered questions.