Kellogg Honors College Transfer Application
Welcome to the Fall 2018 Kellogg Honors College transfer application. This application is only for new transfer students whose first quarter at Cal Poly Pomona will be Spring or Fall 2018. Currently enrolled Cal Poly Pomona transfer students are not eligble (except Spring 2018 admits). Please use the link below to access the online application. You will be prompted to enter your BroncoName and BroncoPassword (same credentials for BroncoDirect). The application requires you to upload essay questions and copies of all college transcripts (unofficial accepted).
When is the application deadline?
- Deadline for early decisions (in January 2018) is 8:00 AM on November 30, 2017. Final deadline is 8:00 AM on February 15, 2018.
What are the requirements to apply?
- 3.8 or higher transfer GPA
- Completed 60 semester or 90 quarter units (junior level standing)
Transfer students who are admitted to the Kellogg Honors College must meet the following requirements to maintain good standing:
- 3.30 GPA at all times
- Complete 3 honors courses by graduation
- Complete the Capstone research project
- Complete the equivalent of 15 hours of KHC sponsored community service the first year, and 5 hours every year after
What is my username and password to access the application?
- The username (BroncoName) is your Cal Poly Pomona email address without the @cpp.edu. For example: if your email is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username is billybronco.
- The password is the same credential used for BroncoDirect. Please call the Cal Poly Pomona HelpDesk at 909-869-6776 or visit their website for assistance.
Will admission to the Kellogg Honors College increase my chances of admission to Cal Poly Pomona?
- The admissions processes for Cal Poly Pomona and the Kellogg Honors College are separate. Admission to the Kellogg Honors College does not increase students' admission chances to Cal Poly Pomona.