How to Apply
Kellogg Honors College Applications
- The freshman application for Fall 2020 will close on February 17, 2020
- The sophomore application for current Cal Poly Pomona first-year freshman students will open May 2020
- The transfer application for Fall 2020 will close on February 17, 2020
Admission is competitive. Typically admitted students have a mean GPA of 3.96 and SAT score of 1300 (excludes writing score).
- Un-weighted high school GPA of 3.80 and above
- A separate Honors application is evaluated based on your essays, SAT scores, leadership, service and recommendations.
- An application to Cal Poly Pomona by the November 30 deadline must be completed before applying to the Kellogg Honors College.
Current CPP Freshmen (use the sophomore application):
- Complete 24 CPP semester units at Cal Poly Pomona as a first-time freshmen
- Minimum 3.50 CPP GPA
Incoming Transfers (use the transfer application):
- Minimum 3.80 cumulative transfer GPA