Paid Membership Information
Fitness Express is a full-body, fitness facility primarily for students living in the Residence Halls, Residential Suites or CRS. However, faculty and staff of Cal Poly Pomona are also welcome to become members at a nominal fee.
Bring a picture ID and information confirming your current status at Cal Poly Pomona, such as a Faculty/Staff ID.
For non-UHS residents there is a $40.00 per semester membership fee.
- Please see Cashier department for payment methods.
- All payments must include your Bronco ID number.
- Membership fees should be paid at the Cashier's Office in building 98 and the receipt of payment brought to the University Housing Services main office located in La Cienega Center (Bldg. 59) between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday for membership orientation.
Before Using the Facility
Prior to using the facility or receiving a key card, you are required to:
- attend a 20-minute orientation
- sign and complete a liability waiver form
- review the UHS Fitness Express policies
After Receiving Your Membership
- be prepared to show ID, membership key card and bring workout towel
- respect the UHS policies and safety guidelines
Picking Up Key Cards
Pick up your key card from the University Housing Services Front Office at La Cienega Center in order to gain access to Fitness Express.
Returning Key Cards
A notice to return key cards will be sent to key card users who have not renewed their membership by the end of the academic quarter. If the key card is not returned by the end of the second week of the following academic quarter, you will be billed for replacement.
Fitness Express is not staffed between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. However, members with current Fitness Express cards can access the facility. If there are concerns regarding the facility during these hours please contact personnel in the Housing Office located across from the facility or by calling (909) 869-3307.