Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The specifically designated CSU positions to which the CSU Code applies are those who are considered most likely to make, participate in making, or influence decisions that could significantly affect personal economic interests.
Employees who are required to file a Form 700 or Form 700U each April are in designated Conflict of Interest positions, PI's or procurement card holders. these employees must also take ethics training course every two years. This course is required by law.
The Ethics Training is provided by the SkillSoft system. An email will be sent to employees who are required to complete the training at the time they are assigned by HR, Sponsorsed Programs or by Administrative Affairs if a Procurement card is issued in their name. You can complete the Ethics Training in the SkillSoft Program under Conflict of Interest/Ethics Training.
- Click on this hyperlink - SkillSoft Training
- Login using your Bronco ID and Bronco Password.
- Enter "CSU Conflicts of Interest" in the search engine, which is in the right hand corner, next to the magnifying glass
- Click on the magnifying glass
- The course will be listed next to the blue LawRoom icon.
- Click on “Launch” to begin.