Employee/Labor Relations Announcements
- MPP Performance Evaluation Training provided through Cal Poly Pomona Training & Professional Development is now complete. The annual performance evaluations for the period ending June 30, 2017 are due no later than Friday, September 1, 2017. For employees currently serving a probationary period, managers and employees should follow the prescribed evaluation intervals outlined in the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA). View the entire June 21, 2017 email from Lauren Nile, Interim Director, Training & Professional Development and for additional information on the staff performance evaluation process and applicable timelines, visit ELR's Performance Management webpage.
In an effort to promote a healthy campus and provide students, staff, faculty, guests and the public with campuses that foster a safe environment, the California State University (CSU) system will implement a “Smoke and Tobacco Free” policy effective September 1, 2017. Policy details, including Frequently Asked Questions, can be found online at http://www.cpp.edu/smokefree/
- Cal Poly Pomona has a new Mobile Communication Device (MCD) Policy. The purpose of this Policy is to establish the conditions under which university employees are reimbursed for mobile communication device (MCD) services used for approved university business and issued university-owned (purchased by the university with university funds) MCDs and services. View the MCD Policy and FAQs for more information.
- Employee/Labor Relations has a group email address now. Please feel free to email us your inquiries at ELR@cpp.edu
- Welcome our new Employee/Labor Relations Representative, Kathy Prater. Kathy joined the E/LR team at the beginning of May 2017 and is available to field inquiries and to assist you with your E/LR needs. View E/LR Contact Information for Kathy's contact information.
- There are no other announcements at this time, please check back soon.