Staff Performance Evaluation Process
Unit 6 - Teamsters Local
- Temporary Employees: Evaluate at least once before the end of the temporary appointment.
- Probationary Employees – 1 Year Probation: Evaluate within two weeks of completing the 6th month and 11th month of the one-year probationary period.
- Permanent Employees: Evaluate annually.
Temporary, Probation &/or Permanent Employees
- Provide the employee with a draft evaluation and allow up to five (5) workdays for the employee to review the draft and provide input.
- The employee shall be given the opportunity to discuss the evaluation in a meeting with the appropriate administrator. Such a meeting shall take place at a mutually acceptable time and location.
- The employee shall be provided with a copy of the official performance evaluation which is to be placed in his/her personnel file prior to such placement.
- Evaluations shall be signed by the evaluator and the employee.
- If the employee disagrees with the written performance evaluation, the employee may submit a rebuttal statement which shall be attached to the written performance evaluation and placed in the personnel file.
- The employee may request a second meeting with a union representative present to further discuss the evaluation. Such a meeting shall take place at a mutually acceptable time and location.
- An employee may request to discuss an evaluation with th evaluator's supervisor.
- Performance Evaluations shall be in writing and shall be placed in the employee’s personnel file.
Teamsters – Unit 6 Evaluation Form (http://www.cpp.edu/~hr/employee-labor/documents/F-045.doc)
Academic Professionals of California (APC) - Unit 4
Teamsters- Unit 6
Article 12 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement