All the Resources of the University Library and the CSU!
On June 20, the University Library will unveil its new resource discovery system:
The new OneSearch:
- Features a new accessible user interface
- Searches for books, articles, media, and more from one search box
- Allows you to search and request books and media from all CSU libraries
- Works on mobile devices
Try the new OneSearch
Learn-by-doing: You can try out the Beta version of OneSearch before it goes live. Please remember the Beta is still a work-in-progress, and the data is not up to date. If you sign in, your record will not be current, so you may see outdated loans, requests, and fines. Until OneSearch is finalized on June 20, you cannot:
- Request items from other CSUs
- Renew items that appear on your library record
Tell us what you think!
We would like to hear your thoughts and comments about the new OneSearch. Please send the Library Web Team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your experience using OneSearch.