The LRC hosts practice Graduation Writing Tests (GWT) each semester in preparation for the actual GWT.
- Take the Practice GWT Survey to determine if you would benefit from participating in the Practice GWT.
- Students are able to experience testing with a facilitator and proctors.
- Exams are scored and results provided to participants.
- Students are provided an opportunity to schedule a meeting with an LRC Coordinator to discuss score and receive feedback.
- Students are invited to attend LRC workshops in Grammar and GWT preparation.
Fall 2018 Practice GWT Workshop
- Thursday, September 20, 2018
- Building 15 (Library), room 1828
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Test begins promptly at 11:30 a.m.; late arrivals will not be admitted to exam.
- Participants are expected to remain until the test period is over. No early dismissals.
- Registration closes Wednesday, September 19, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. (submissions received after 5:00 p.m. will be placed on the waitlist, if space is available).
- Call the LRC (909.869.3502) or email (email@example.com) to be placed on the waitlist after registration closes.