Once you have registered and enrolled, you can log in at any time to complete or review your homework assignments.
During sign up or throughout the term, if you have any technical problems or grading issues, send an email to
email@example.com explaining the issue. The Sapling Learning support team is almost always faster and better able to resolve issues than your instructor.
To purchase a textbook/solutions manual/online homework bundle, click here
Student Instructions NEW ACCOUNT:
1. Go to http://saplinglearning.com and click on “US Higher Ed” at the top right.
2a. If you already have a Sapling Learning account, log in and skip to step 3.
2b. If you have a Facebook account, you can use it to quickly create a Sapling Learning account.
Click “Create an Account”, then “Create my account through Facebook”. You will be prompted to log into
Facebook if you aren’t already. Choose a username and password, then click “Link Account”. You can then skip to step 3.
2c. Otherwise, click “Create an Account”. Supply the requested information and click “Create My Account”.
Check your email (and spam filter) for a message from Sapling Learning and click on the link provided in that email.
3. Find your course in the list (you may need to expand the subject and term categories) and click the link.
4. If your course requires a key code, you will be prompted to enter it. (ours does not)
5. If your course requires payment, select a payment option and follow the remaining instructions.
Continued access MULTI-COURSE SUBSCRIPTION with new course:
1. Go to http://saplinglearning.com
2. click on “US Higher Ed” at the top right
3. Log-in with user name & password
4. Scroll down at the bottom and choose Cal Poly Pomona at “Choose another institution to see more courses”
5. Click Go
6. Under Enroll in new course, choose new course (e.g., OChem, Quarter 2, CHM 315 Starkey)
7. Check the box: Use my Credit (60$)
8. Click Pay Now
| Return to
| Return to the
| Return to the|
Cal Poly Pomona