Title IX Task Force
Cal Poly Pomona's Title IX Task Force is comprised of a diverse cross-section of students, faculty, and staff committed to preventing and addressing sexual misconduct to maintain a safe learning environment by promoting campus community education, ensuring transparency and equity in our processes, enforcement of campus policies, and strengthening trauma-informed services for survivors through a coordinated campus response.
The Task Force is currently working on the following:
- Communication: increasing transparency; strong partnerships for a coordinated campus response.
- Education: strengthen student knowledge and bystander intervention skills; promote campus and community educations and collaboration.
- Evaluation: improving services for survivors; prompt and fair investigations
- Lactation Room & Facilities
- Respondents’ Due Process/Advisor
- Education, Programming, Training & Bystander Intervention
- Complainant Safety
November 20, 2017
April 20, 2017
Education Subcommittee Meeting Notes (PDF)