The university's primary concern is the safety of its campus community members. All California State University students are required to take Title IX online training. It is part of a system-wide effot to ensure that all students are provided a safe learning environment. Below is a list of Student Title IX Training FAQs.
1. Where can I go to complete the training?
The training can be found at the following this link: https://studentsuccess.org/SSO/cpp. You will be asked for your Bronco ID and password to access the training.
2. Why do I have to take this training?
All California State University students are required to take Title IX online training. It is part of a system-wide effort to ensure that all students are provided a safe learning environment.
3. What happens if I don’t complete the training?
If the training has not been completed by the deadline, a registration hold will be placed on your account. You will not be able to register for classes. The hold can only be removed by completing the training.
4. Will there be another opportunity to take the training if I miss the deadline?
You will be able to take the training once the deadline has passed, but the registration hold will not be lifted until you have completed the training. Please note that it may take up to 3 business days to remove the hold.
5. Is there a way to waive this requirement?
This training is mandatory therefore there are no waivers. An alternate training is available for those would have difficulty with the content due to a previous experience of abuse. Please refer to the letter that was sent to you for information regarding the alternate training or see below.
6. This training is difficult for me due to a past experience of abuse. What options do I have?
You may request a one on one training with the campus confidential advocate by calling 909-869-3102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The advocate will review the training content and will provide additional support. It is advised that you schedule this well in advance in order to complete the training by the deadline.
7. I took this training last year, do I have to complete it again?
Yes, but not right now. If you took the training last year, you will have to take a refresher course in winter quarter.
8. I participated in an in-person Title IX training during the summer/fall quarter, do I have to complete this training?
Yes. This training is a refresher that is meant to compliment the information that you received in the prior training.