Skip To Content

Golf Cart Reservations

Cart Usage Procedures & Guidelines

Usage Policy

The electrical carts are owned and maintained by Student Affairs.  The departments below are authorized users who have first priority to use and reserve both electrical carts.  Upon availability, when the carts are not in use by these departments, other campus departments may reserve the carts via the Cart Reservation Form (first come, first served).

  • Office of Student Life and Cultural Centers (Yearly Cultural Program Support)
  • Orientation Services (Orientations late June - September)
  • Dean of Students Office
  • Commencement (early June)

Please review all steps by reserving the cart.

  1. Complete and submit the Golf Cart Reservation Form at least 3 business days to allow time for scheduling and follow up. Orientation Services Administrative Coordinator will contact you to notify of cart availability to schedule a key pick up time. If you submit a request and do not receive a response within 48 hours, please call the Orientation Services office at 3604.

  2. Please contact Orientations Administrative Coordinator at Ext 6979 or you may call 3604 if you need to cancel or make changes to existing reservation. You may also email us at
  • Cart users must be staff or designated student assistants who have completed the Defensive Drivers Course or DMV Pull Notice.

  • DO NOT plug in carts upon returning to service vehicle area in Lot C; unless the charge is low and it indicates it needs to be charged. Plugging in cart when fully charged could result in overcharging, causing battery life deterioration.

  • Each cart will be scheduled for maintenance for one week during April and October and will not be available for use during this time (No Exceptions).

  • Report problems to the Orientation Services Administrative Coordinator (6979) if problems, deficiencies, unsafe conditions and/or new damage are noticed while inspecting or driving the vehicle. If the cart is not working, for a tow to the Campus Auto Shop please call x3030. If you have a problem over the weekend, report it first thing Monday morning.

  • Drivers MUST be authorized by Environmental Health & Safety. Please contact the Office of Organizational Development & Training if you have questions about who is authorized. If you have not taken the Defensive Drivers Course to become an authorized campus vehicle driver, you may complete the DMV pull notice if classes are not offered. The form and more information are located on the Office of Risk Management

Ask Billy

Ask Billy