Faculty & Staff
Welcome to our Faculty & Staff Resources Page!
If you are looking for the protected faculty/staff resources page please click here.
Golf Cart Information
Orientation Services will be utilizing both passenger and utility cart for the duration of our summer Orientation season, June 2019 - August 2019. For that reason, we will not be accepting any campus partner golf cart requests. Thank you for understanding.
The electrical carts are owned and maintained by Student Affairs. The departments below are authorized users who have first priority to use and reserve both electrical carts. Upon availability, when the carts are not in use by these departments, other campus departments may reserve the carts via the Cart Reservation Form (first come, first served).
- Office of Student Life and Cultural Centers (May)
- Commencement (mid-May)
- Orientation Services (June - August)
- CPP Fest (late-August)
Please review all steps by reserving the cart.
Complete and submit the Golf Cart Reservation Form at least 3 business days to allow time for scheduling and follow up. Orientation Services Office Staff will contact you to notify of cart availability to schedule a key pick up time. If you submit a request and do not receive a response within 48 hours, please call the Orientation Services office at x3604.
Bring Bronco ID card to receive key and parking gate remote control from Orientation Services located in Building 121, West, Room 1730. If keys or clickers are lost during your use you will be responsible for replacement cost. Clicker cost: $15.00. Key cost: $10.00.
Carts are parked in the lot closest to the Student Services Building.
Please contact Orientation Services at x3604 if you need to cancel or make changes to
existingreservation. You may also email us at email@example.com.
- When your reservation is complete, park the cart with all items removed, and plug the cart in to an outlet so that the battery can charge. Return the key and parking gate remote control to Orientation Services to receive your Bronco ID Card. If you use the cart over a weekend or holiday, return the cart no later than 8:00 AM.
Cart Usage Guidelines
- Drivers MUST be authorized by Environmental Health & Safety. Please contact the Office of Organizational Development & Training if you have questions about who is authorized. If you have not taken the Defensive Drivers Course to become an authorized campus vehicle driver, you may complete the DMV pull notice if classes are not offered. The form and more information are located
onthe Office of Risk Management.
- Cart users must be staff or designated student assistants who have completed the Defensive Drivers Course or DMV Pull Notice.
- Each cart will be scheduled for maintenance for one week during April and October and will not be available for use during this time (No Exceptions).
Report problems to the Orientation Services (x3604) if problems, deficiencies, unsafe conditions and/or new damage are noticed while inspecting or driving the vehicle. If the cart is not working, for a tow to the Campus Auto Shop please call x3030. If you have a problem over the weekend, report it first thing the next business day.