Orientation Dates - Freshmen admitted for Fall 2015
You will be attending an orientation program that is specific to your major and college. All dates are not available for every major. You must register in advance through Bronco Direct by June 1st. Registration for dates will close when maximum capacity is reached.
- College of Agriculture Orientation Dates
- College of Business Orientation Dates
- College of Education and Integrative Studies Orientation Dates
- College of Engineering Orientation Dates
- College of Environmental Design Orientation Dates
- College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences Orientation Dates
- College of Science Orientation Dates
- Collins College of Hospitality Management Orientation Dates
- Undeclared Student Orientation Dates
Please note: If you are interested in changing your major, you will need to wait until the completion of your first quarter of study at Cal Poly Pomona. Then contact the department that you would like to change into for more specific information on the process. For a complete outline of the Change of Major policy, click here.
Parent, Family and Guest Orientation
If your parents or family members are interested in attending an orientation, you may add them to your orientation registration via BroncoDirect. If you have already registered for orientation, you can call the Orientation Services office at 909-869-3604 to add them. Guests can be added up to one week before your orientation program.
For more information on the parent and family program, please go to Freshman Parent and Family Orientation.