Freshmen Orientation Costs
Mandatory Freshmen Orientation Program - TBD
Change of Orientation Date (students can only change dates once) - TBD
Parent/Family Orientation Program (Optional, up to two guests per person, subject to space availability - TBD/per guest
Fees will be finalized mid-February
Cancellation and Refund Policies
* All orientation fees are non-refundable unless you notify Orientation Services in writing that you will not be attending at least two weeks before your orientation program.
- If your admission status has changed after you've participated in orientation, your fee is non-refundable.
- You will still be responsible for the fee if you decide not to attend Cal Poly Pomona, but fail to cancel your reservation.
* The Orientation fee is NOT part of the Enrollment Confirmation Deposit and is a separate (miscellaneous) fee.
Please pay your orientation fees by the due date stated in your BroncoDirect account information (Account Summary/Make Payment or Account Inquiry). Paying your fees by the due date will confirm your space in the orientation program for which you have registered. If your fees are not paid by the due date, your reservation will be canceled. Click here for payment instructions.
Orientation Fees Cover the Following
- Academic Advising and Course Registration
- Campus Tours
- Information Regarding Student Programs and Resources
- New Student Materials (Curriculum Sheet, Bronco ID Card, New Student Resource Guide)
- Meals During Program
- Activities With Other New and Current Students
Orientation Fee Deferment
After a student registers for Orientation, payment of orientation fees can be deferred until Financial Aid is disbursed. Fee deferments are not guaranteed. Approved fee deferments only defer the cost of the student fees, not guest fees. To be considered for a fee deferment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.