How to make your Orientation Payment
- Making an online payment through your BroncoDirect/PeopleSoft account - here is a video tutorial
- Making a phone payment to Student Accounting and Cashiering Services at (909) 869-2010 - have your Bronco ID number readily available
- Make an in-person payment at Student Accounting & Cashiering Services - located in Building 121 - 1st Floor - Room 1160 (Green Wall) - have your Bronco ID number readily available
How to request fee deferment
A fee deferment means your orientation fee is postponed until your financial aid is disbursed. Fee deferment requests are not guaranteed and
- Before you request a fee deferment, register for an orientation date
- You must contact our office two weeks before your orientation date to request fee deferment
How to request a refund
Should your plans to attend the university change and you have NOT yet attended orientation, you may request a refund no later than two weeks before your scheduled orientation date. To do so, you must contact Orientation Services in writing at email@example.com (please include your Bronco ID#). Please note that the refund is not granted automatically and you must contact our office to request it.
Should your plans to attend the university change after you have attended orientation, your orientation fees (including both student and parent/family orientation programs) are non-refundable. You are not eligible to receive a refund after attending orientation, despite any change in your admission status.