Returning Students

If you have previously attended Cal Poly Pomona and are resuming your studies, you may be required to attend Orientation.

Students who have been away from the University for more than three years will be required to attend an Orientation program. You will be able to register for an orientation program through BroncoDirect.

If you have been away from the University for less than three years, you may voluntarily participate in an orientation program to get reaquainted with Cal Poly Pomona. You may register through BroncoDirect by logging into MyCPP. If you do not wish to participate, please contact Orientation Services to request an exemption.

For more information, please contact Orientation Services at (909) 869-3604 or