Transfer Student Program
Welcome! Your orientation program is designed to give you a comprehensive experience where you will learn about academic requirements, academic success strategies, campus involvement, volunteer opportunities, and register for your first-quarter classes.
Registration will open Tuesday, April 2 at 10:00 AM. In April, you can browse to MyCPP and click on BroncoDirect. Click on Register for Orientation, and follow the instructions. Click here for a guide.
- Prepare you academically by introducing you to faculty and staff, teaching you about registration tools and academic culture, and connecting you to important resources
- Help you connect to campus by providing opportunities to meet other students
- Empower you to be an active learner by teaching you about CPP rules and policies, introducing you to resources that can help you when times are tough and giving you the tools to become a critical thinker
Orientation is mandatory
- Orientation consists of two parts
- Completing your Online Orientation
- Coming on-campus for your in-person Orientation where you will register for classes
Here's what other Transfer students had to say about Orientation
” I learned a lot, but what really helped me was the tour around the school. I got to know where most of my classes are going to be since I am a transfer student. I also had a great experience meeting my advisor which is one of my teachers. I talked to her about some concern and few questions I had. Overall the orientation helped me more of what I was expecting; I enjoyed a lot! I would love to thank everyone that makes this possible!”
“I learned that I was not alone in the problems I was facing and now realize there is a lot of help out there for me to do well here.”